Role and Objectives:
- Bring direction and lead the digital vision to transform the business of our clients.
- Identify market trends and corresponding Wipro solutions/offerings applicable to your assigned accounts.
- Activate network in the market to create sales opportunities.
- Lead and support sales teams in demand creation activities by attending customer or prospect meetings to present Wipro’s capabilities and delivery approach.
- Leverage and align with Partner organizations to bring solutions to our clients.
- Create end-to-end business solutions for proactive proposals and RFI/RFP responses.
- Interface with the Client Account Teams and the client to present the benefits and overall value proposition and solution.
- Define strategies based on market and competitor intelligence for the deal structure, create win themes, and identify relevant artifacts to support in winning the deal.
- Lead customer meetings to understand the business context, IT landscape, business and technical requirements.
- Drive proposal presentation meetings with customers and prospects to present and discuss suggested solutions, including integrated pursuits that include multiple competency areas.
- Mobilize and oversee solutions and delivery teams, including participation in key project deliverables and client meetings.
- Experience of 10+ years in closing deals in IT Services & Consulting, including global deals with on, near and offshore delivery.
- Experience in quota /target carrying roles with a track record of >20m$ TCV sales annually on fixed price transformational deals.
- Experience leading end-to-end solutions development for successful sales of multi-offering transformation
- Leading multi-day on-site workshops for both design and due diligence activities.
- Experience of handling pre-sales/sales cycles and leading Solutioning roles.
- Prior experience in a highly collaborative and matrix environment or experience with a Global Delivery Model will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to deliver presentations, drive meetings and proposals. Develop long term valued relationships with clients.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure and in a growth mode.
- Strong understanding of three or more of the following technologies:
- Cloud-based architectures; AWS, Azure, GCP, or VMWare.
- Software Development methodologies including DevOps, Agile, and Scrum.
- Container, API Development.
- Cloud Migration, Operations, FinOps, AIOps, etc.
- Application Modernization and Integration
- Quality Engineering / Testing
- Digital Workplace and Employee Experience
- SDWAN and IoT
- Industry standard tools (eg SNow, BMC, GitHub, etc.)
- Ideal candidate would be a digital maverick with good exposure to Digital technologies.
- Evangelize the importance of digital in creating innovative customer touch points and new business opportunities for our partners.
- Break down the functional boundaries between organizational silos to create a leaner, more agile digital organization.
- Fluent in English
Job ID: 3307163