AI Engagement Partner
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 185,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Background to the role:
The AI Engagement Partner brings expertise to understand client Digital sales and relationships. You are a strong leader in how you design, transform, optimize, and deliver across integrated digital cross channels.
- Build Strong Customer Relationships and Credibility as a thought leader
- Engage with the CXOs and business owners and influence, business optimization, Digital Strategy and Technology
- Engage with business and process owners in positioning Data and AI /ML projects The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge
- Collaborate closely with Global teams to develop proposals, presentations, contracts and proactively recommend strategies to grow applications business in existing & new logo accounts.
- Work with Account / Sales teams to manage the pre-sales process with clients and provide the leadership throughout the opportunity lifecycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal.
- Provide thought leadership & transformation recommendations in various technology areas.
- Position and articulate Application Services and Platform service offerings to clients
- Have worked with Data and AI /ML projects platforms specifically in the areas of ERPM cloud and other SaaS Implementations
- Work with Global practice teams on RFPs/Events/Go-to-Market (GTM) on solutions
- Own business account plans and targets for named accounts in a specific industry segment
- Work with the identified key alliance partners and software vendors to jointly develop GTM plans
- Able to execute short term strategic consulting projects, assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business processes, and develop value proposition and business case
- Past experience in selling and delivery of large project transformations
- Currently works for a systems integrator, consultancy, or major technology organization in the area of selling Data and AI /ML projects
- Create Business Development Plans for industries / accounts and leads the identification of prospective clients
- Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match customer needs is essential
- Self-starter that can work both as an individual contributor and team seller who can drive sales and create opportunities.
Qualifications And Expectations
- Sales Experience: £10-£15M revenue / signings target preferred in engagements, Account Planning, Solution Selling
- Significant proven large deal experience, including winning and transitioning Data and AI/ML Projects deal to delivery.
- Ideally has 10+ years of relevant business experience gained within a large Consulting or SI organizations as either a consultant and/or sales professional, with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Must possess deep Data and AI /ML projects experience and be considered as a subject matter expert.
- Should be educated to Degree and/or Business Administration level or professional equivalent
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Client orientated possessing a strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate workshops and develop business cases for large deals
- Actual multi-regional or multi-organization experience is a key success factor, with demonstrated capacity to operate and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, flexible, results oriented, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Should be able to work with and manage multiple stakeholders - internal and external.
- Baseline understanding of Cloud Architecture
Job ID: 3307161