Data Management Lead
JOB TITLE: Data Management Lead
SALARY: £61,641 - £68,490
LOCATION: Edinburgh or Leeds
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at either our Edinburgh or Leeds office sites
About this opportunity
We're looking for a change agent to help us modernise to deliver great & innovative solutions to customers, making sure our data is well managed, accurate and trusted, building the foundation for AI and future technology applications.
Here's what you'll get involved in -
- Investigating and analysing data to recommend and support solutions for our business areas. As well as identifying opportunities to mitigate Data risks
- Recommending, designing, and documenting Data Management solutions and initiatives, championing policy, best practice, and tooling across Insurance, Pensions & Investments (IP&I)
- Collaboratively working with colleagues from different areas across IP&I and the Group to understand and provide value and insight for our customers.
- Visually communicating complex messaging to senior management and "telling the story" in a compelling way.
If you want to work in a team that is seen as a centre of excellence that meets the needs and expectations of our customers, then our Data & Analytics team would love to hear from you.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
Like the modern Britain we serve, we're evolving. Investing billions in our people, data and tech to transform the way we meet the ever-changing needs of our 26 million customers. We're growing with purpose. Join us on our journey and you will too.
What you'll need
- Proven experience in leading Data Management and Data Governance policies and practices (including Data Quality, Ontology/Data Classification, and Data Lineage Mgmt.).
- Knowledge and practical application of data modelling data structure & data storage
- SME knowledge in Ataccama, Collibra and Data Management toolkits
- Knowledge of data engineering, analytics, and Cloud (GCP ideally) technologies
- Have an active interest in new and emerging tools and technologies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and story-telling skills
- Project planning / change management experience
- Previous experience managing teams
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it's why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We're disability confident. So if you'd like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days' holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that's interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
Contact Name: Lloyds Banking Group
Job ID: 3307107