Senior Cyber Security Engineer
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Senior Cyber Security Engineer you’ll be responsible for the cyber security of our in-vehicle services, leading a team responsible for on-board Cyber Security throughout the lifecycle of JLR vehicles, new security feature design, reviewing security concepts and designs, and liaison with third parties to create and review our Cyber Security standards.
You’ll design, develop and implement robust security solutions and practices for real world deployment, documenting and organising information in order to create clear and concise insights into our Cyber Security operations and their necessity.
- Delivery of Cyber Security concepts and requirements for new and existing JLR vehicle electronic architecture, on a broad spectrum of in-vehicle products and services.
- Delivery of UNECE R155 and ISO 21434 related work products.
- Providing technical expertise for system architecture development focused on Cyber Security using Agile methodologies.
- Developing security standards, systems and solutions to be deployed in a worldwide arena.
- Representing the onboard Cyber Security Architecture Team when engaging with other JLR Engineering Teams.
- Engaging and leading technical discussions with automotive Tier 1 suppliers.
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting other engineers in the team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelors Degree in a Technological Engineering, Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject, or BTEC HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, coupled with a experience in product development areas such as: product engineering, embedded systems development, Cyber Security design or related subjects.
- Solid foundation in Cyber Security Fundamentals (e.g Risk Assessment, Cryptography, Security Protocols and Standards).
- Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures.
- Experience with Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment processes for product development.
- Proficiency with Requirements Management (e.g. DOORS, TRM).
- Experience of managing Stakeholders.
- Strong technical, communication and analytical skills.
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3306082