Project Manager - Supplier Management
PROJECT MANAGER - SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
Wipro is looking for a Project Manager with a background in Supplier Management . This is a new role which will be at the heart of the growth agenda for the organisation.
As Programme Manager, you will be a part of Wipro Domain & Consulting Business Line. At D&C, we are not only the best at execution, but we also act as a proactive force of change, a true partner in our clients’ transformation journey.
Wipro is at the forefront of helping companies around the world transform so that they can deliver great experiences to their customers, partners and employees. At Domain and Consulting (D&C), we are at the heart of this endeavour. With an entrepreneurial mindset and creative outlook, we evaluate customers’ problems and craft innovative solutions that involve the use of technologies like Cloud, AI, 5G and robotic automation. All this is done while working with clients simultaneously to deliver outstanding results.
- Take ownership and manage the Analysis of Change and Aptitude/CSM workstreams,
- Pull the plan together, manage the reporting and milestones and to track all deliveries through to conclusion
- Manage the reporting and milestones and to track all deliverables through to conclusion,
- Effective and consistent project/programme communications and reporting to business and IT stakeholders,
- Manage both onshore and offshore teams whilst overseeing client requirements,
- Smooth change deployment and handover to operations, driving quality and compliance,
- Successful adoption of the solution, ensuring appropriate roll-out strategy and engagement.
- Adherence to the client's PMO reporting and project governance standards.
- Recent experience in the insurance /life insurance sector,
- Infrastructure knowledge and experience
- - Network knowledge and firmware awareness
- Awareness of change management/experienced technology PM
- Ability to managing multiple major complex changes independently
- - Experience in engaging and working with application and Supplier Maintenance test teams
- Excellent written and oral communication,
- Facilitation skills and able to plan and conduct workshops,
- Awareness of/experience in digital Virtual migrations would be a benefit but training will be provided
- Excellent stakeholder management skills,
- Self-starter - able to take initiative, can work without supervision and drive project and progress independently,
- Able to apply core Project Management disciplines - planning, issue/risk management, chasing down actions, reporting etc.
- Experience of having worked with strategic outsource providers would be beneficial,
- Ability to use judgement and consider the application of the client change procedures, in accordance with standard governance framework,
- Strong business engagement skills are required and the ability to bring people together to seek out mutually beneficial solutions and approaches to issues or problem areas,
- Ability to act as a team player,
- Excellent presentation skills/ visual representations,
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Kanban, Jira and confluence is advantageous.
As the Project Manager you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and training & development in areas to help you improve.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job ID: 3305759