Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineering Manager
Our client, one of the world’s leading mixed-signal Semiconductor companies is seeking an Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineering Manager to join them at their established design centre located in the popular city of Edinburgh!
The Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineering Manager will manage a team of 10 - 15 Analog and Digital IC Design engineers developing innovative products with best-in-class performance for rapidly growing market applications. You will drive and execute projects from concept to final silicon and will work closely with key customers and internal marketing groups to define, architect, and implement new products. You will be involved in recruiting and developing engineers to build a high-performing, collaborative team.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of a design from concept to production silicon, including product specification, architectural development, transistor-level and RTL design, modelling (Matlab, Verilog), verification (block and chip level), DFT, layout, physical design, lab validation.
The successful application will have all of some of the following:
- Degree MSc in Electrical Engineering with demonstrated ability in Analog/Mixed-Signal IC developments.
- Hands on design experience designing ASICs, ultra-low power instrumentation, audio codec/amplifiers, voice, haptics, power/battery and data converters.
- Knowledge of advanced CMOS processes, with experience in ultra-low power design techniques and effective ESD strategies.
- Strong record of driving product delivery.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic problem solver and influencer with the ability to identify and exploit new technologies.
- Results-oriented and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Experience of team management and development.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are required for this role.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance also provided where needed.
Contact Leon to apply.
Contact Name: Leon Morrison
Job ID: 3305569