Head of Digital & Data
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Head of Digital & Data
Our Client is bank based in Central London with offices across Europe.
They are looking to recruit an expert candidate for the Head of Digital position - which is an exciting new position.
You will have proven track of working within the banking World and delivering digital capabilities for the bank.
You must have at least 5 to 10 years expertise in the digital space within the banking World.
This is a senior position and will report to the Board at the bank.
The Digital & Data Lead role is responsible for overseeing the strategy and development of the Bank's digital products and processes and design and implementation of Bank wide data governance framework.
Playing an important role within the Bank's Digital Transformation programme, the role holder will:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams responsible for researching, designing, building and/or procuring, and releasing transformative user journeys - for both customers and employees.
- Responsible for engaging collaboratively with the various business and support functions in order to ensure all interests are represented in the development of the Bank's future state digital capability and to support the adoption and embedding of new digital processes.
- Define the overarching digital products and processes vision, building the roadmaps and leading the prioritisation to deliver that vision in a performant, secure and user focussed way. In doing so, ensure alignment to wider Bank strategy and ensure that maximum business value is achieved.
- Accountable for delivering and then driving the continual optimisation of the digital products and processes to support the realisation of a seamless, flexible customer and colleague experience.
- Responsible for design and implementation of bank wide data governance framework and ensure businesses and support functions are held accountable for ownership and maintenance of accurate data within the bank's ecosystem.
- Responsible for governance, risk management and regulatory compliance activities relating to the digital products and processes under development, forging strong, effective relationships with the 1st and 2nd line control functions.
- Develop an inclusive and collaborative culture where the advice and knowledge of skilled specialists around user insights, journey and UX design, technology delivery, security and infrastructure are heard and respected in order to develop highly effective digital products through a process of research, ideation and design.
- Forge a strong working relationship with Technology and partner with them on the development and delivery of the digital products and processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Group to accelerate digital development and ensure optimal ways of working.
- Outstanding SME in digital product and process management and digital user experience design, within the Financial Services industry.
- Customer-centric with a strong focus on end user experience and outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience in the end to end lifecycle of product and process development, including managing and delivering high quality digital products and processes to end users, from ideation through to delivery, feedback and improvement.
- Experience and/or a robust understanding of the bank wide processes is highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies and significant experience of working within an agile environment.
- High degree of proficiency in prototyping and iterative development, with experience in building product teams desirable.
- Highly positive and effective leader, who actively coaches, develops, and supports team members, sharing their experience and knowledge with others.
- Be driven, have high levels of personal accountability, not being afraid to be hands-on and get into the detail.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to confidently represent the Digital Product area and gain buy-in to the strategy and roadmap with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with competing priorities.
- Have strong people skills; approachable, empathetic and able to work with people to achieve progress.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
- Strong awareness of the digital banking ecosystem, keeping abreast of market trends and competitor propositions.
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in agile product management or aligned disciplines.
- Understanding of development processes and business case development.
- Actively Builds Relationships
- Embraces Change and Technology
- Creates Business Value
- Role Specific Regulations
- Risk Management, Governance and Controls
- Consumer Duty
This is a hybrid role - at least 3 days in the office in Central London.
The salary will be circa £100K - £140K plus benefits - dependent on experience.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and notice period.