Field Service Engineer-Fibre Telecoms
Field Service Engineer-Fibre Telecoms Field Based covering Sussex/Kent Area Salary: £32,000 - £42,000 + company vehicle, fuel card, on-call, overtime, Pension, holiday, life assurance Mon-Fri but with on call rota Do you have experience of maintenance and fault finding on FTTH (Fibre to the Home) networks and are you looking to join a company with a clear plan to progress and develop your career over the coming years? On offer is the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of multi utility network infrastructure. This position comes with a healthy basic but can be considerably topped up via on call allowance, overtime and regular salary reviews. It is a field based position working a regional patch providing a maintenance and incident response for events such as broadband, telephone and TV reception service faults in customer premises. The role :
- Full time, permanent field based role across a regional patch working for a national utilities company
- Optic Fibre repair - working in customers premises, homes, offices, schools and also off site in the underground access network
- Diagnosing on site faults to identify root cause and implementing the desired fix
- Experience of FTTH networks
- Fibre Splicing and fault finding experience within GPON network
- Able to use an OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) to test and fault find.
- Full UK Driver's License and CSCS Card
Reference Number: BBBH214914 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Nick Smith
Job ID: 3304863