Senior Security Architect
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
This role sits within the Offboard Cyber Security Chapter in Manchester and would suit those who are technically minded; be that from a cyber security background or those with a software engineering background.
As well as working with new and exciting technologies to provide global services for the connected car of the future, We work collaboratively and value each other's opinions, as part of the team here you will have the opportunity to impact and influence a technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers daily, solving difficult engineering challenges on a global scale.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this role, you will have a drive to grow security culture providing tooling, guidance, and support to a large number of agile development squads working on many projects. We have a strong DevSecOps culture with security being a key principle of everything we deliver, our Security Architects work extremely closely with our product development teams to develop this culture and the processes to support it.
This is a senior role in our team but there is still plenty of scope to develop your skills and would suite someone with a strong technical background in software development, and good understanding of security best practice wanting to focus on delivering secure systems at scale.
- Providing consultation to product teams in security architecture and design, and conduct security reviews of new and existing products and services
- Working with engineering teams to create threat models
- Continual collaboration with stakeholders with a view to being a key part of the product delivery teams' success
- Maintaining strong knowledge of current security threats, mitigations, and operational security best practices
- Developing and maintaining Security Patterns and Reference Architectures
- Supporting the analysis of business requirements and their interpretation into security deliverables?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A background in software engineering or cyber security, with knowledge of DevSecOps
- Proven experience of application security and threat modelling
- Experience implementing SDLC process, technology, and automation in a DevOps environment; ideally making use of OWASP best practice
- Experience within agile delivery frameworks
- Experience with large-scale web applications and backend services, including API design, access management, authorization, authentication, data protection and encryption
- Familiarity with of common application and infrastructure security vulnerabilities and mitigations?