Full Stack Developer - C# / .NET, ReactJS & microservices
Full Stack Developer M365, C# / .NET, ReactJS & microservices. Cloud platforms Azure/AWS. Web interfaces, databases, API integrations. ELK and Kafka. Strong development skills to re-platform existing product components to new React & microservices based cloud developments. Mentor team members in new development practices & trends in AI/ML.
Our client, Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program chartered member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. A specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI / Machine Learning.
Our client's customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing and more.
We are now seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our client where you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
Are you keen to bring your strong technology skills, full stack development tools, Reactjs, API & M365 to re-platform existing components to new React & Microservices based cloud developments? The role will be primarily resoonsible for developing new products and feature enhancements using React, C# / .NET, SQL Server, AI/ML and cloud native development standards as per the technical architecture in place.
As the Full Stack Developer your responsibilities will include;
- Full Stack development and maintenance of Proventeq products and modules including web interfaces, complex transformation logic, data access layer & API integrations developed as per the defined standards.
- Development of software components with re-usability in mind for future products
- Strong development governance for cloud based new product platform development
- Work in an agile way using scrum based methods and share knowledge in a team spread across multiple geographic locations
- Mentor team members in new development practices and trends in AI/ML
You'll need along with a degree level education, probably in Computer Science;
- A solid track record in software development experience using Reactjs, C#/.Net & SQL Server
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and/or other cloud based modern content services platform experience.
- Use of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in developing SaaS based applications using Azure. Azure Kubernetes would be advantageous
- Knowledge of ELK and Kafka would also be advantageous
- A strong technical aptitude and a "can do" attitude.
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; experience working as a member of a team, operating flexibly in a cross functional, high paced environment with the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite our global footprint our nimble team retains a close-knit feel.
This role will be based at HQ Reading office in the UK, however Proventeq offer a flexible hybrid working model.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact Name: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Job ID: 3304564