Senior Java Developer - Tech for Good
Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Kotlin AWS) *Hybrid WFH* to £110k
Are you a Java backend technologist? You could be progressing your career working on a Tech for Good product in a senior, hands-on role at a scale-up software house that is producing a platform that enables easier money transfer to people in emerging economies, disaster and war zones that do not have access to a bank account. They're helping relatives, charities, the UN and UNICEF to get money to remote communities where it is needed using sophisticated technology.
As a Senior Java Developer you will take a lead role in defining, building, iterating and testing core products including building new features on the payment platform, gateway API and web portal. You'll collaborate with teams across the business taking a lead role and working with global partners to introduce the service to other countries.
There's a hybrid model, you'll join colleagues in the London, City office three days a week with flexibility to work from home the other two.
- You have strong Java and Kotlin serverside development experience
- You have a good knowledge of AWS
- You have experience of technically leading projects and mentoring others
- You have a good knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL ideally
- You're collaborative and keen to work in start-up environment creating tech for good
- You're a keen technologist keen to stay up to date with new and emerging technologies, continually learn and use a range of programming languages
- You're likely to be degree educated, Computer Science preferred
Salary & benefits:
As a Senior Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £110k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including :
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Tax free childcare
Apply now or call to find out more about this Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Kotlin AWS) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: Java Team
Job ID: 3304485