Lead Cyber Security Engineer Windows Azure SIEM
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Cyber Security Engineer (Windows Azure SIEM) WFH / Epsom to £85k
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Engineer with a strong knowledge of Windows and Azure security?
You could be progressing your career in a hands-on Lead Cyber Security Engineer role at an Independent Building Society that specialise in savings and mortgages, in a friendly and supportive environment where you can work with autonomy and enjoy flexible working (x2 days office per month).
As a Lead Cyber Security Engineer, you will take ownership of threat management and response, establishing and maintaining robust cyber security policies, playbooks and procedure to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards in an Operational role.
You'll remain hands-on, acting as an escalation point for the Service Desk, investigating and remediating security threats. You'll perform root cause analysis of security incidents and participate in post-incident reviews to provide practical recommendations for improving the organisation's threat detection and incident response capabilities and overall security posture.
Office & WFH Policy:
You'll have flexibility to work from home, meeting up with colleagues in the Epsom office three days a week; there's flexible start and finish times too.
- You have experience in a similar Senior Cyber Security Engineer role
- You have experience using security tools (such as SIEM, FIM, EDR, or NDR) and security framework and standards implementation (NiST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, etc)
- You have experience of a Windows and Azure environment
- You have strong analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills including stakeholder management and are happy to mentor one other
Salary & Benefits:
As a Lead Cyber Security Engineer, you can expect to earn competitive salary (up to £85k) plus benefits.
- Pension (up to 10% contribution)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus
- Professional study support
Apply now to find out more about this Lead Cyber Security Engineer (Windows Azure SIEM) role.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.