Senior ASIC Digital Designer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Working for a global leader in consumer applications, you will be working in a diverse team, and interacting with other departments worldwide.
This leading semiconductor company are responsible for a broad portfolio of solutions, including integrated circuits (ICs), software and subsystems that leverage high-performance analogue, mixed-signal and digital signal processing technologies.
As a key part of their consumer group, you will constantly get to work on different projects such as cameras, sensors, audio etc. The work is varied and you will constantly be learning and being exposed to new areas. Every new project is different and you will work on processors (signal processors), mixed signal chips and ultra-low power techniques with high performance.
The team is seeking a new digital IC design engineer, with good, all-round skills and knowledge of the full/end to end design flow:
The Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the project level digital design activities:
- Full chip/block level RTL design and implementation
- Design-for-Test implementation
- Collaborate with analogue design engineers to define mixed-signal control loops, interfaces and calibration schemes
- Work with digital and mixed signal verification teams on verification plans, test cases, and analysing test results
- Modelling/simulating/debugging digital circuits
- Liaising/mentoring the physical design team in their implementation of the digital cores (i.e. synthesis, P&R, timing closure etc…)
- Collaborate closely with other Analog Design leads during System level definition to develop robust and efficient Digital Architectures.
- Develop digital block level specifications from System level requirements
- Work within the overall ADI digital design community to proliferate & share best practice methodologies and technologies
- BSc/MSc/MEng degree in electronic engineering with 8~10 years relevant digital ASIC design experience
- Experience in architecting and specifying complex digital systems
- Broad experience working with digital design, implementation and verification tools
- Strong knowledge of RTL coding techniques and good design practices
- Good project management and organisation skills
- Experience in working with physical digital implementation engineers (i.e. from synthesis, P&R, scan insertion static timing analysis etc…)
- A good understanding of mixed signal system level considerations and DFT implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to understand and clearly articulate technical issues
- Strong sense of responsibility to deliver project milestones to schedule
- Excellent communication skills - in English & Spanish
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson