Data Scientist Python SQL - Finance
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Scientist (Python SQL) London / WFH to £60k
Are you a bright, ambitious Data Scientist with a strong record of academic achievement and experience within a Finance / Credit Risk environment?
You could be progressing your career at a successful and growing Digital Bank.
As a Data Scientist, you will focus on developing, deploying and monitoring best in class models and statistical algorithms, using a variety of modelling techniques to deliver strong sustainable growth and ensure the best outcomes for customers. You'll have opportunities to take ownership, working end-to-end to build model pipelines from design through to deployment.
You will collaborate with the wider Data Analytics team to help drive improvement to the overall value of the portfolio by adapting data sources, modelling strategies, and application processes.
Office / WFH Policy:
You'll be able to work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues once a week in the London office.
- You hold a technical degree in Computer Science or a STEM subject, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- You have commercial experience as a Data Scientist within a Finance environment - ideally with a good understanding of Credit Risk
- You have strong data modelling and data language skills including Python and SQL
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and you are confident presenting to the wider business
Salary & benefits:
As a Data Scientist you'll earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits including:
- Hybrid working (1 day a week in London)
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perks such as cycle to work scheme, free eye test
Apply now to find out more about this Data Scientist (Python SQL) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.