T24 Application Support Specialist
Wipro is looking for a T24 Application Support Specialist with previous experience in T24 support and strong technical knowledge of the platform. This is a new role which will be at the heart of the growth agenda for the organisation. The role will have a primary focus to provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incidents.
Wipro is a well-led organisation where innovation is our differentiator. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute 2023 annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion and Gender. This is accompanied by achieving solid business growth in the last ten quarters against a backdrop of high inflation and geopolitical turmoil.
As a T24 Application Support Specialist you will be a part of Wipro Domain & Consulting Business Line. At D&C, we are not only the best at execution, but we also act as a proactive force of change, a true partner in our clients' transformation journey.
Wipro is at the forefront of helping companies around the world transform so that they can deliver great experiences to their customers, partners and employees. At Domain and Consulting (D&C), we are at the heart of this endeavor. With an entrepreneurial mindset and creative outlook, we evaluate customers' problems and craft innovative solutions that involve the use of technologies like Cloud, AI, 5G and robotic automation. All this is done while working with clients simultaneously to deliver outstanding results.
As a T24 Application Support Specialist you will be a part of the Core Processing Transformation Practice where we provide financial services clients with a comprehensive set of services that addresses ‘all aspects, & all stages' of their core banking transformation journey & enable a consistent cross channel experience, by leveraging digital capabilities & assets to help extend the core. Leading practices include - Core Banking Advisory Services, Transform the Core, Manage the Core, Extend the Core, Next Gen Digital Core.
Purpose of the role
To provide end-to-end T24 application support and resolve incidents.
As the T24 Application Support Specialist you will:
- Manage the technical resumption of high priority, S@R, medium/high severity incidents
- Provide end-to-end support and resolve incidents.
- Provide root cause analysis for S@R, medium/high severity issues; ensure all follow up action points are carried out.
- Be responsible for the stability of the production system. Direct second and third level of support for problem diagnosis and resolution as per the agreed SLA's
- Be responsible for managing the production related changes, releases and rollouts with zero or minimal impact to the stability of the application.
- Review the dependent changes of the surround systems, infrastructure, networking etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring proper technical plans are in place for all production changes (e.g. fallback plan, implementation plan, data conversion etc.)
- Create and update Production Support documentation, contingency (DR/BCP) documentation and processes.
- Provide inputs to PSS manager for monthly dashboard that provide information on incident and problem trends along with SIP and RCA Action Items
- Participate & support in cross-training and knowledge transfer activities within support teams.
- Assist with work allocation & managing shifts for the T24 support team.
- Review the CoB & other system metrics to perform trend analysis in addition to improving improvement areas.
- Raise product issues with vendor & manage till resolution.
- Be aware of eco system including other surround applications involved & work with them for operational activities as needed.
- Strong T24 technical knowledge along with basics of Oracle, AIX & Windows OS
- Hands on T24 support experience
- Infobasic development skills with hands-on experience
- TAFJ knowledge is required
- T24 API development (screen changes, generate new inquiries)
- Technical knowledge of T24 customization and OFS processing
- Should have worked on TPH (Temenos Payment Hub) and AA-Deposit
- Should have knowledge in T24 areas PW, Design Studio, DevOps
- Unix/Linux basic knowledge
- REST technology processing with IRIS2.0
- Temenos Web Services TWS, Jboss configurations
- DevOps tools knowledge and experience
- Debugging, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Should have experience of working closely with the end users as well as critical stakeholders from country tech & business.
- Critical experience with incident & problem management.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
- Stakeholder communication and experience in vendor management would be advantage.
- Exposure to non-technical areas such as Risk & Control
As T24 Application Support Specialist you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and training & development in areas to help you improve.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Contact Name: Rajesh B
Job ID: 3304102