This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am looking for an experienced Verification Engineer to join my award-winning global client based in Edinburgh.
The focus of this position is on mixed-signal IC development. As the successful Verification Engineer, you will concentrate on complex verification systems and enhancing verification methodologies within the company, working on the very latest cutting-edge projects for consumer products. This is a senior level Verification Engineer position in which you will own the definition of the verification strategy for complex mixed-signal ICs, and lead the verification teams through to final delivery of fully verified ICs.
Essential requirements include:
- A University BSc / MSc degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A successful track record working on Verification of mixed-signal ASICs
- Experience in directed and constrained random verification - functional and code coverage analysis
- Experience in SystemVerilog - SVA (SystemVerilog Assertions)
- Superb communication skills in English
You’ll enjoy working as part of an incredibly welcoming, friendly team of true mixed-signal IC design experts, and receive a highly competitive salary package including bonus and RSUs. Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance provided.
If this sounds like the role for you, contact Caroline Pye with your CV.