Software Developer C# .Net Core API - Digital Bank
Software Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Core API microservices) London / WFH to £70k
Do you have strong C# .Net Core skills and a good knowledge of API development? You could be progressing your career at a pioneering digital challenger bank with over 1.6 million users.
As a Software Developer you'll design and develop clean and highly performant code with a focus on backend systems and APIs using C# .Net Core. You'll be an integral part of an Agile team using 2 week Sprints and will participate in technical discussions and decision making, ensuring that software is secure and developed in the right way to best practice.
Location / WFH:
There's flexibility to work from home most of the time, meeting up with the team once a month in the London office.
- You're a Software Developer with a strong knowledge of software engineering best practices
- You have strong backend C# .Net Core experience
- You have experience of developing APIs
- You have experience of working on large, scalable software systems with complexity
- You have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You're collaborative with great communication skills and Agile team experience
Salary & benefits:
As a Software Developer / Engineer you will earn a competitive salary plus benefits including:
- Salary to £70k
- 26 days holiday (rising annually to 33), and ability to buy/sell 5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Share option scheme
- Family friendly benefits / policies
- Charity volunteering day
- Regular social and team activities / events
Apply now to find out more about this Software Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Core API) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: C# Team
Job ID: 3303908