C++ Software Engineer Video - Tech for Good
C++ Software Engineer / Developer (C++ 14 GStreamer Boost ASIO) London to £500 p/day
Talented C++ Software Engineer with video live streaming experience sought for a 3-6 month contract.
You'll be working on an award winning tech for good product that saves lives, enabling surgeons to remotely dial in to field hospitals (in war zones or for example) and help guide surgical operations from afar.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will architect, design and develop complex backend components for the core product with a focus on video playback of live streamed content in real-time. There are challenges around scalability, security and robustness; you'll be working with real-time event driven architectures in a technology driven environment working across the full development lifecycle.
Location / WFH:
You'll join the team in Central London twice a week with flexibility to work from home the other three days.
- You have strong, modern C++ development skills - C++ 14 or above
- You have experience of developing asynchronous / multi-threaded applications
- You have experience with GStreamer and Boost ASIO
- You have cross platform development skills (UNIX, Mac, Windows etc.)
- You have a good knowledge of network / online applications in C++
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
Apply now or call to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Developer opportunity.
Job Role: C++ Software Engineer / Developer; Location: London / WFH; Rate: £450 to £500 p/day (contractor can decide on IR35); Term: 3 to 6 months; Start: Immediate / ASAP
Contact Name: Contract Positions Team
Job ID: 3303890