Lead SOC Analyst SIEM
Lead SOC Analyst (SIEM ISO27001) London / WFH to £55k
Are you an experienced SOC Analyst who would relish the opportunity to build a Security Operations Centre function and team from scratch?
You could be progressing you career in an impactful role at a tech company that provide cyber security products to a range of finance, government, defence, law enforcement and pharmaceutical companies.
As a Lead SOC Analyst you'll play an integral role in ensuring the security and resilience of both internal and client based information systems. You'll provide subject matter expertise, selecting the appropriate SIEM platform and then once it's embedded ensuring BAU and leading security monitoring, carrying out indepth investigations and actively participating in incident response.
This is a high profile role where you'll establish SOC procedures and processes from the ground up, collaborating with senior stakeholders and other teams to drive adoption and quickly building a team around you.
Location / WFH:
You'll be joining a diverse, international team, working in a relaxed software house environment (i.e. non-corporate, casual dress, table football), in Central London offices for two days a week with continued flexibility to work from home three days a week.
- You're an experienced SOC Analyst with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex security issues
- You have a strong understanding of SIEM systems e.g. IBM QRadar, FortiSIEM, Splunk, Sentinel and are able to recommend the right tool for the job
- You have a good understanding of IT security management, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines including ISO27001 and relevant security legislation
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with leadership experience / qualities - keen to recruit, guide and mentor a SOC team
Salary & benefits:
As a Lead SOC Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus:
- 30 days holiday
- Private medical care
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme
Apply now or call to find out more about this Lead SOC Analyst (SIEM ISO27001) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: Information Security Team
Job ID: 3303840