Graduate Content Protection Specialist - Music Technology
Graduate Content Protection and Enforcement Specialist London to £32k
Are you a bright, ambitious Music Technology graduate?
You could be progressing your career at a global, not-for-profit organisation that help to protect the rights and revenue of record producers and music artists, ensuring their material is not used without permission or leaked prior to release.
As a Graduate Content Protection Specialist your role will encompass detecting, verifying and reporting content online that infringes members' rights and handling related matters via digital evidence collection and basic online investigations / research. You'll gain a strong understanding of the basics of copyright law and the various types of infringements.
There's a friendly team environment where you'll be supported with training - there's great career progression opportunities too.
Location / WFH:
You'll join the team in Central London three days a week with flexibility to work from home for the other two.
- You are degree educated in Music Technology
- You have a good understanding of accessing content online and experience carrying out internet research and are well versed with social media platforms, online forums and messaging platforms
- You have strong Excel and analysis skills
- You have advanced organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and to work on time sensitive matters and under pressure
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you:
As a Graduate Content Protection and Enforcement Specialist you can expect a competitive package:
- Up to £32k salary
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension (8% employer)
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
Apply now to find out more about this Graduate Content Protection and Enforcement Specialist opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: Data Team
Job ID: 3303146