Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales - Data Analytics
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Consultant / Pre Sales (Data Analytics) Remote to £75k+ OTE
Are you a Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales Engineer seeking an opportunity to join a growing tech company where you can make a real difference and progress your career?
You could be joining a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner, that provide a range of Data Analytics solutions.
As a Technical Consultant you'll partner with the CTO and collaborate with Sales and prospective customers to understand their data challenges and articulate how the products / solutions can meet their needs. You'll help to demonstrate the awesome capabilities of the Data platform which easily integrates with a client's existing systems; architecting and integrating solutions into the customers' environment. You'll work with clients to understand their pain points and answer technical due diligence questionnaires and help to prepare documentation for proposals and contracts.
Location / WFH:
You can work from home the majority of the time, with the caveat that you'll travel to client sites as and when required for meetings (mainly London based).
- You have experience in a similar Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales role
- You know how to establish enterprise-scale data integration procedures across the data development life cycle and ensure that teams adhere to them
- You have a good knowledge of Data Bricks or Delta Lake, PowerBI, D365 and Data Warehousing
- You have a good knowledge of Azure including Azure Data Platform, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse
- You have a good understanding of the Microsoft tech stack
- You have excellent listening, communication, collaboration and client facing skills
What's in it for you:
As a Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales Engineer you can expect to earn a package of around £100k+:
- Base salary to £75k
- OTE c£25k in first year
- Remote working plus ability to work abroad for up to 30 days a year
- Private Medical Care
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth Microsoft Gold Partner
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- Regular socials
Apply now to find out more about this Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales Engineer opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.