Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Wrexham (Hybrid)
Salary: Depending on experience
Job type: Full-time - permanent
What we do:
We're the leaders in outsourced calls, live chat and more, delivering brilliant conversations and world-class customer service on behalf of businesses of all sizes and sectors. Our 1000-strong team works across continents from our state-of-the-art UK headquarters in Wrexham, and our US office in Atlanta.
We are seeking a talented and experienced UX Designer to join our dynamic team. As an integral part of our cross-functional Agile development team, you will collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to create exceptional user experiences that align with business objectives and user needs. The ideal candidate will bring a strong background in user-centric design methodologies, a passion for innovation, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- User Research and Analysis: Conduct user research, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing, to gain insights into user behaviours, needs, and preferences. Analyse data to inform design decisions and enhance user experiences
- UX Design and Prototyping: Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate the intended user experience. Iterate rapidly based on feedback and user testing to refine designs
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with cross-functional Agile teams to ensure alignment between design, development, and business goals. Communicate design concepts, rationale, and findings effectively to stakeholders and team members
- Agile Methodology Integration: Participate in Agile ceremonies (such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives) to provide UX insights and contribute to the iterative development process
- Usability Testing: Plan and execute usability testing sessions to validate design assumptions and gather feedback for continuous improvement
- UX Documentation: Develop and maintain design documentation, style guides, and design system components to ensure consistency and scalability across products
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field
- Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing user-centric design solutions and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and justify design decisions based on data and best practices
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, and data analysis to inform design decisions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Flexibility to work from our spacious, state-of-the-art offices and the ability to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mental health support (Employee Assistance Program) with access to an onsite mental health counsellor
- Access to our brand-new wellbeing room to help enhance your physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to a 24/7 Doctor line
- Comprehensive training and where desired, long-term career progression across the business
- Free breakfast & subsidised meals
- Free onsite gym access
- And did we mention our epic parties? We know how to celebrate in style!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; User Experience Developer, User Research Executive, Researcher, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Website Designer, Website Design, App Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development, App Development, Senior UX Designer, User Experience Design Executive, UI Developer, User Interface Designer, UX Developer, Visual Designer, UX Optimisation Manager, Digital Product Owner, Software Development, Web Engineer, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Front End Developer, Web Design, will also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: Moneypenny
Job ID: 3302800