Electronic Trading Product analyst
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Fixed income Business analyst/ Product analyst Banking London
Front office Electronic Trading Business analyst/ Product analyst
We have a new and exclusive opportunity for a Fixed income Business analyst/ Product analyst to join our banking client as they invest in their Fixed income Front office Electronic Trading systems and business. As the Business analyst/ Product analyst, you will own the Fixed Income product, its roadmap and strategy and be a key contact for the Front office Fixed Income team
- Title: Fixed income Business analyst/ Product analyst
- Business area Fixed income Front office Electronic Trading
- Permanent role, salary flexible for the right person, with strong pension and bonus
- Employer: Investment Bank
- Location: London Liverpool street with office and home working hybrid (3 days office)
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Business analyst/ Product analyst to join the Front office Fixed Income team in this bank
As the Fixed income Business analyst/ Product analyst, you who will be responsible for data and analytics client data system within the fixed income trading system database, from gathering requirements, to owning the roadmap and strategy.
They have a solid investment plan in one of the core Fixed Income systems which focuses on data and analytics, and we are looking for a Business analyst/ Product analyst to own this product. You will work daily with the front office fixed income team, to understand their priorities and challenges. Gathering requirements and designing solutions, as well as owning the backlog, and product roadmap for the fixed income product
This is a rare role, because you will genuinely have visibility and ownership from day one, rather than just being a number.
- Experience required: Business analyst skills with understanding of how to manage a product through the roadmap and backlog
- Business experience within Fixed income e-trading front office
- Systems knowledge with Bloomberg ETOMS, Implementation of ION is beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Data and analytics also beneficial as this will be the product you own (Client analytics, data analytics, SQL etc)
This is a brilliant, exciting role with genuine opportunity and superb career path
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV through to the Head of Change Kimberley Click here to contact this recruiter . Many thanks
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales