Senior Backend Developer - Java
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Backend Engineer - Java
£500 - £600 per day
Hybrid working - LONDON
As experienced Back-end Engineer you will be focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications, we would like to meet you. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyse industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Responsibilities: Backend Engineer - Java
- Entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Tackle technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Your profile: Backend Engineer - Java
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development with Java
- Experienced in creating applications in the architecture of microservices (API gateway, Kafka)
- Experienced handling of existing frameworks (Spring Boot, Apache Commons etc.)
- Good knowledge of web service standards (REST, JSON etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Experienced with containerised app development
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
How to Apply: Backend Engineer - Java
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales