Java Developer - PropTech
Java Developer / Engineer (SpringBoot microservices) London / WFH to £75k
Are you a skilled Java Developer looking for an opportunity to progress your career working on a modern microservices tech stack, in a diverse, supportive environment with excellent benefits, perks, training and career development opportunities?
You could be joining one of the country's leading Property Tech companies that have revolutionised the way we find property for rental and sale and working on apps that are used by millions of people on a daily basis.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on the core platform, collaboratively problem solving as an integral part of a supportive Agile team.
There's a modern microservices tech stack encompassing SpringBoot, Kafka, ElasticSearch, SQL and Docker / Kubernetes amongst others (you don't experience with them all); you'll be encouraged to investigate and recommend emerging technologies and contribute to key design decisions.
There's hybrid model; you'll join colleagues in the London office for two days a week with the other three working remotely.
- You have strong core Java development experience; you'll be mainly using Java 11 but there is also Java 15 in the stack
- You have experience with SpringBoot and microservices
- You have experience with ElasticSearch and / or Kafka
- You have a good knowledge of databases e.g. SQL, MySQL, CouchDB
- You're an advocate of Agile methodologies, TDD and software development best practice
- You're familiar with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- You're collaborative with great communication skills, happy to mentor and provide technical leadership
Salary & benefits:
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits including:
- Private healthcare including optical and physio
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity / paternity packages
- Travel loan and cycle to work scheme
- Savings schemes
- Tax free charity donations
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Software Engineer (SpringBoot microservices Java) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: Java Team
Job ID: 3302657