Mechatronics Engineer - Customer Facing
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Facing Mechatronics Engineer to join a growing semiconductor company focussing on battery management systems for the automotive industry, based in Edinburgh.
This role is split 50/50 between customer facing/travelling and lab work.
As a Customer Facing Mechatronics Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- International travel to customer sites and support with technical customer issues
- Mechatronics testing
- Work with IC, Quality, Product and Design teams to aid product development
- Analyse data and recommend improvements
- System level testing to support evaluation process
- Have minimum 3 years industry experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Understanding of electronics and mechanical systems
- An understanding/experience with RF/Battery Management Systems
- Experience with an object orientated programming language is advantageous (ideally python)
If you have interest in applying to the Customer Facing Mechatronics Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.