Lead C# Developer .Net Core API - Digital Bank
Lead C# Developer / Engineer (.Net Core API) London / WFH to £95k
Do you have strong C# .Net Core development experience combined with Agile team leadership skills?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on lead role at a pioneering digital challenger bank with over 1.6 million users.
As a Lead C# Developer you'll design and develop clean and highly performant code with a focus on backend systems and APIs using C# .Net Core. You'll take a lead role in an Agile team environment, defining 2 week Sprints and ensuring that software is secure and developed in the right way to best practice. You'll oversee code reviews, ensure any blockers are removed and that high quality software is delivered.
Location / WFH:
There's flexibility to work from home most of the time, meeting up with the team once a month in the London office.
- You're an experienced Software Developer / Engineer with a strong knowledge of software engineering best practices
- You have expertise with backend C# .Net Core
- You have experience of developing APIs
- You have experience of working on large, scalable software systems with complexity
- You have experience of leading other software engineers, happy to provide coaching, mentoring and 1-2-1s
- You have a good understanding of Agile methodologies
- You have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Lead C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £95k) plus benefits including:
- 26 days holiday (rising annually to 33), and ability to buy/sell 5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Share option scheme
- Family friendly benefits / policies
- Charity volunteering day
- Regular social and team activities / events
Apply now to find out more about this Lead C# Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Core API) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: C# Team
Job ID: 3302288