Digital Design Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Design Engineer - I am looking for experienced Digital Design Engineers to join a growing power management team - Newbury
My client is a leading innovator in low-power semiconductor products, and they are currently looking for a Digital Design Engineer to join, as they grow a new power management team in Newbury.
Located in the Thames Valley, you will be based in a beautiful, scenic landscape, within a short train journey of London - so there is plenty to do outside of work whether you like countryside living or city life. The Thames Valley is also home to a number of great universities and schools, so a fantastic location for families with children.
If you are an experienced Digital Design Engineer with a strong background in RTL design, and are open to a new challenge, this is an opportunity to join a multi-disciplined team that promotes professional collaboration and technical development.
As a Digital Design Engineer you will be involved in the design and development of new digital circuit architectures, in a team that is developing complex digital, mixed-signal and analog products.
The key skills needed for the Digital Design Engineer are:
- RTL design experience.
- Implementation of complex digital circuits and sub-systems.
- Verilog or System Verilog knowledge.
- An understanding of digital system-level design, including the use of standard bus protocols, bus architecture design and chip-level clock and reset architecture
- An understanding of verification principles (UVM preferred).
- Experience of chip bring-up and debug from a design perspective.
- Collaboration with Analog, Verification and DFT Engineers.