This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Location & Hybrid: Oxford - onsite 3/4 day per week.
We’re working with a leading SME at the forefront of metrology equipment used within the semiconductor manufacturing process. Their technology is revolutionizing the advancement of semiconductor processes across various industries.
The Electronics Engineer will drive the development of existing and next-generation products, providing you with an opportunity to innovate and create new features, and have a direct impact on the success of their critical product lines.
As an Electronics Engineer, you’ll be hands-on work with equipment, prototyping, testing, and guiding layout designs within a small multidisciplinary team. You’ll be responsible for the design, development and testing of analog, digital and sensor-based applications.
For this Electronics Engineer vacancy, we’re interested in speaking with engineers with the following experience:
- Analogue and digital electronics design experience.
- An understanding of sensors, motor drive control, and low-power designs.
- Experience with circuit design and ability to guide PCB layout.
- Low-volume manufacturing.
- Experience working in the semiconductor, instrumentation, or medical industry.
- Knowledge of measurement systems.
- Low noise design.
To find out more about other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff.