Full-Stack Software Developer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Full-Stack Software Developer /Full-Stack Software Developer
6 Month contract initially
Rates: £500 - £550 (Umbrella-PAYE)
We are working with a leading consultancy, a long term client and a market leader in their field. We are looking for a Lead Full-Stack Software Developer /Full-Stack Software Developer to join the team on a great programme of work.
Key Skills / Experience:
* Significant Node.js (10 years +) experience, tech leadership experience and strong team management / communication skills.
* Working with the client lead on areas such as tech choices and direction of travel, as well as leaning into the teams (40+ engineers) in terms of standards, code reuse, and optimisation.
* Driving a specific application / service and impart knowledge onto the other team members.
* GDS experience for front-end element, using tools such as Angular and React.
* AWS, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, MongoDB / Mongo Atlas, Java, Kafka, API, Express.js, Angular, React, Event Driven Architecture, microservices and serverless experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great programme of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.