SC Cleared Test Assurance Practitioner - Outside IR35
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An SC cleared Test Assurance Practitioner with extensive experience in automation testing, coding and best practice is required for a 6 month contract outside of IR35. the role is mainly remote with occasional on site in Andover
Essential skills and experience:
* Must have at least 3 years' recent experience as a Test Automation Analyst inc.
previous experience in setting up Automation Test Frameworks.
* Competency and proven ability in writing, executing & reviewing manual and
automation test scripts/scenarios.
* The capacity and self-motivation required to meet the demands of the tight
timelines, rapidly evolving priorities and producing/assuring the test effort
estimation / scoping documentation and test plans.
* Ability to assure, troubleshoot & fix issues and produce technical documentation.
* Have experience writing, reviewing & assuring test plans, test estimates, test
reports, test strategies, best practice documentation & policies.
* Competency and proven ability in the use of Azure DevOps for complete test
management of requirements, test cases, execution of tests, bug tracking and
* Have previous experience working in the Technical Assurance & Governance
* Excellent communication and coordination skills when conducting
* Must have previous experience and a clear understanding of Agile Scrum/BDD
* Review test activities against monthly Statement of Work (SoW).
* Produce Quarterly Technical Assurance Reports.
* Must have management and leadership skills, provide guidance to the Senior
Leadership Team, attend management and technical meetings.
* Experience working within a defence environment.
* Experience working in an Agile DevOps delivery environment.
* Have experience working on both pre-production and production Oracle Apex
and .NET environments.
* Have Performance Testing experience.
* A minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a Technical Lead Test.
* A minimum of 3 years of recent experience in 3rd Line Technical infrastructure
support to include prevision, configuration, installation & migration of Oracle Apex
& Windows applications and databases. Knowledge of Windows Server including
Active Directory, SharePoint, IIS, Terminal Services/RDSH.
* Experience in performing administrative tasks and maintaining Development and
Test Environments using VMware vSphere Client and VMware vRealize
* At least 3 years of recent experience as an Oracle & SQL DBA inc. installation,
migration and testing Oracle Apex applications from Windows Server/Oracle
platform to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.