Content Editor Specialist
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About the role
As a Content Editor, you're an expert in content and optimisation. You'll be the objective voice of our customers and always put their needs first. You'll work closely with Developers, Content Designers and Product Designers to help create exceptional digital content.
Working in small dynamic teams, you'll help to develop user journeys for a product, service or offer by developing our website and/or app pages that meet our users' needs. You'll manage the full lifecycle of our content, including helping to create impactful campaign experiences and trialling content through personalisation and A/B testing.
You'll become the go-to person for CMS expertise and best practice and play an active role in the development of the components we use to build and deliver content.
Our focus is content quality over quantity. Your role will be crucial in producing high-quality content that's well researched, accessible, evidence based, and SEO informed. This will involve user research and data analytics to discover content needs and working collaboratively to solve issues.
With a strong online publishing background, you will have the opportunity to be involved in content creation, curation, editing, publishing, and the technical side of production. And you'll be an advocate for content governance and be responsible for maintaining the content in the CMS.
Working with us
We need you to be ready to challenge ways of working and embrace learning at every opportunity. You'll get behind our mantra of 'build, measure, learn' - always working in ways that put the user experience first.
You'll love it here if you like to:
* work fast, always learn, accept failure, and iterate again
* always start with user needs, working towards user outcomes and business goals
* champion simplicity, efficiency and consistency, in all your work
* collaborate across team boundaries, using shared, agreed processes, tools and methods.
What you'll do
* building, editing and publishing content in our CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
* using Headless AEM, building content models, content fragments and providing JSON files
* working with HTML such as wrapping content in paragraph tags, bold tags and bullet tags
* testing content, troubleshooting, helping investigate issues, and provide fixes during AEM releases
* understanding and supporting the creation of new customer journeys, working with squads to identify pain points and user needs
* working closely with developers and designers to continuously improve content and how it's delivered to the end user
* collaborating with our in-house SEO Specialists to ensure content is SEO informed and optimised
* using research and data to inform your work
* supporting designers to present complex information in a brilliant, personal, and simple way
* ensuring content governance and compliance is followed and challenging when it isn't
* supporting content creation by proofreading and acting as a second pair of eyes to ensure accuracy and consistency of content
* creating accessible content by following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
* using automated Accessibility testing tools, such as Wave or other browser plug-ins
* being an active member in our content community, using what you learn every day to improve ways of working and tooling for everyone
* occasional out of hours content support for major campaigns.
* Proven experience of producing and updating content in AEM
* Ideally some experience of Headless CMS
* Working knowledge of HTML
* Experience in delivering content that adheres to SEO and web accessibility guidelines
* Working with content publishing processes and content governance
* Experience working with agile, multi-disciplined teams in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in using data and insights to inform decisions and improve content.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.