Health and Safety Manager (Renewables)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Health and Safety Manager (Renewables)Commutable from: Wigan, Bolton, Leigh, Chorley or surrounding areas2 days in the office, 3 days out on site£35,000 - £45,000 + Company Vehicle + Pension + BenefitsAre you a Health and Safety expert looking to break into a renewables company that have excellent reputation, where you will play a key role in their ongoing success?On offer is the opportunity to be the go to expert within a multi-disciplined company where you will head up the Health and Safety Culture across the business.They are specialists across utilities and renewables and they are looking for a Health and Safety Manager. The company are rapidly growing and they are looking to continue in their success.This role would suit someone with a NEBOSH Certificate who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role for an excellent employer.The Role:
- Developing Health and Safety systems and working procedures
- Carrying out site audits, producing reports and monitoring corrective actions
- Keeping up to date with relevant H&S Legislation
- This role will include regular travel - you will be doing 2 days a week in the office and 3 days a week out on siteThe Person:
- Previous Health and Safety Management experience with a NEBOSH Certificate
- Background in Construction, plumbing or heating - any renewables experience would be a distinct advantage through this is not essential
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation in the senior management team Health and Safety Manager, H&S, Safety Manager, Health Safet Manager, Wigan, Bolton, Leigh, Chorley
Reference Number: BBBH206985To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.