Technical Support Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
- Provide technical support to University staff and students both in-person and remotely. Resolving hardware, software, and network connectivity issues alongside routine maintenance.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems, software, and peripheral devices (Windows, MacOS, IOS and Android).
- Work as part of our existing team to ensure that issues are troubleshooted and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that records/tickets in our service management tool (TOPdesk) are kept up to date.
- Promptly & appropriately escalate complex incidents which cannot be resolved to senior colleagues or third line support teams.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of significant IT provision to ensure the smooth running of key university events (matriculation, exam diet, clearing, conferences) as required.
- Update user guides and knowledgebase articles to assist colleagues and the IT Service Desk to resolve common incidents.
- Stay updated with the latest technology trends and advancements in the field of IT in undertaking continuous professional development.
- Any other duties assigned by EUS Support Team Management.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.