Application Support Analyst
30th November 2023
£39000 - £39000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Application Support Analyst
We're B3Living, a social business that helps people who are priced out of the housing market to find a home.
Our mission is to make a sustainable, positive change to the housing crisis for our customers and communities.
You'll find us working in Broxbourne and across southeast Hertfordshire, where we have 5,000 homes supporting more than 12,000 people.
We are now looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Salary of circa £39,000 per annum
- 27 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Cross organisational bonus scheme
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- Funded health cash plan or subsidised private health insurance
- Discount vouchers
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Enhanced family leave
- Range of special leave arrangements
- Car loans, cycle to work and electric lease car scheme
This is a terrific opportunity for an IT analyst with experience supporting housing management applications to join our committed organisation.
Step into this engaging role and be the one to ensure our software applications run seamlessly. Your expertise will be crucial in diagnosing and resolving technical issues and creating a smooth digital experience for our team and customers.
So, if you want to step into a role that directly contributes to making a positive impact on the lives of those seeking affordable homes, then apply today!
As an Application Support Analyst, you will ensure that our housing applications are highly functional and stable through effective support.
Providing timely and effective support involving analysing and diagnosing issues, you will resolve technical problems and ensure that applications are working correctly.
You will also be the first point of call for managing and resolving incidents, prioritising and escalating as necessary.
Additionally, you will:
- Train and induct colleagues on using housing applications
- Liaise effectively with supplier support teams
- Co-ordinate and carry out testing with the business
- Maintain comprehensive documentation
To be considered as an Application Support Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of supporting QLX or alternative housing management applications
- Advanced knowledge of PowerBI and SSRS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
Please note, you will also be required to have a basic criminal record (DBS) check, which we will pay for.
The closing date for this role is 14th December 2023.
We are a Disability Confident employer, which means that we offer an interview to a fair and proportionate number of disabled applicants that meet the minimum selection criteria for the job.
Other organisations may call this role Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, Database Engineer, Database Analyst, Database Support Analyst, App Programmer, or Support Analyst.
All our vacancies are open to flexible working arrangements, something we are really proud of. We believe in the benefits of a diverse workforce and strongly welcome applications from those currently under-represented in the organisation, including LGBTQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and asexual), people with disabilities and people from ethnically diverse backgrounds.
So, if you're looking for an engaging new role as an Application Support Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.