This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Permanent - Full Time
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch
Competitive Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
Start Date - ASAP
We are now looking for a proactive & flexible individual with good interpersonal based skills to join our team. Duties include but are not limited to: -
Switchboard based duties
* Taking and directing calls.
* Representing the business with a positive & professional attitude
Administration based duties
* Supporting the sales team with the production of CV's to a very high standard of speed and accuracy
* Creation of letters, reports etc. using MS Office programmes
* General office duties such as filing, processing incoming/outgoing mail etc.
* Data inputting using our in-house database.
Reception based duties
* The role will involve taking/ directing calls, via a switchboard so a professional approach & telephone manner is required.
* Greeting & signing in visitors (whilst adhering to security based procedures)
* Diary/ vehicle management, maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
* Representing the business with a positive & professional attitude.
Full training will be given where required.
* At least one year experience of working in an reception/ office environment
* A typing or Word Processing qualification / NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or equivalent
* Experience of MS Office - in particular Word and Excel
* Professional approach
* Discretion in the handling of confidential information
* Excellent telephone / communication skills
* A full Driving Licence would be beneficial
Benefits of working for LA International
* Work Place Pension Scheme
* Increase of holiday entitlement with length of service
* Annual Bonus
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Onsite parking
LA International is a Digital Technology Resourcing and Project Solutions Organization, with enhanced Government Accreditation, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK and is the UK's leading supplier of Security Cleared Digital and Technology resource to his Majesty's Government.
With a successful track record spanning over 40 years of delivering Resourcing and Project Solutions, we have been at the forefront of providing innovative Digital, Technology, Transformation and Project / Programme Management services and solutions to a host of Public and Private sector organizations in over 90 countries, across 5 continents, ranging from SMEs to some of the largest and most respected global brands.
Today, LA International is the largest privately owned Digital Technology Resourcing and Project Solutions provider in the UK, winning many industry awards including Best IT Recruitment firm, Best Public Sector Firm and are proud double winners of the Queen's Awards for Enterprise in International Trade for outstanding International growth and innovation. We are a recognised Disability Confident Employer under the UK Government Disability Confident employer scheme. We are inclusive and welcome everyone - we accept applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.