28th November 2023
£60000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Penetration Tester - Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Company client partnered with a global, market-leading consultancy in their search for Penetration Tester talent for the UK-wide practice.
This role is to be a part of an experienced, passionate and dedicated security professionals who provide a technical security testing services.
Candidates with experience and a passion for hacking and information security, and really understand what it means to use ethical hacking skills to help organisations protect their systems are of particular interest.
Key aspects of the role
* Performing a variety of security testing assignments, including red teaming, infrastructure and applications.
* Defining the scope for security testing assignments.
* Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
* Client Engagement: Collaborate with clients to understand their unique security needs and objectives. Provide expert guidance and recommendations based on the results of penetration tests, effectively translating technical findings into actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders.
* Team Management: Mentor, guide, and inspire a team of talented penetration testers.
* Collaboration: Work closely with other departments to integrate penetration testing findings into broader security strategies. Collaborate with research and development teams to enhance internal tools and methodologies.
* Thought Leadership: Represent our client at industry events, webinars, and conferences. Contribute to the cybersecurity community by sharing insights, trends, and thought leadership in the realm of penetration testing.
What are we looking for?
* Experience with red teaming, purple teaming and social engineering techniques.
* A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security skills.
* Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
* Any cyber/information security certification (e.g. CREST, Cyber Scheme, OSCP, SANS, CHECK Team Lead) or equivalent.
* A degree in computer security, computer science, or equivalent
* Research and Development experience.
* Threat Intelligence experience.
* Red team operations and purple team delivery, including adversary emulation.
* Certification in CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CCSAS) & CREST Certified Simulated Attack Manager (CCSAM).