Data Analytics & Innovation Lead
28th November 2023
£65000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Data, Analytics & Innovation Lead
Manchester / Hybrid
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Company client partnered with a global market-leading consulting group in their search for data & analytics talent to be based in Manchester. The role can be worked on a hybrid basis, with a basic salary reaching c£70,000 excluding extras.
As a Lead, you will be managing a mix of client engagements, client relationships, internal projects and teams.
You would lead teams that develop innovative technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Databricks, SQL. Python, R, Power BI, PowerApps, Process Intelligence. You will build a strong understanding for the role data and analytics plays in the modern day audit and review and quality control of the outputs.
Youll get to work on technical assignments enabling you to develop skills in a range of data analytics and visualisation. As well as developing business and soft skills around the topic of data and analytics within the audit which our clients are demanding today.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Day to day coaching of junior staff members to help them progress.
* Owning and delivering client engagements.
* Data management, including data extraction and data cleansing processes;
* Analytics and reporting, including visualisation of data to help organisations manage business risk establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that information can be trusted and improve decision-making;
* Advanced analytics, where we use data science techniques to help our clients navigate future risks and opportunities through predictive and prescriptive analytics.
* Strong market credentials in data & analytics working with large organisations and an ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight in data management, data cleansing and data analytics within the audit process;
* Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with senior stakeholders of a non-data background (being able to communicate technical issues in simple business terms) and excellent reporting writing skills;
* Experience of managing people both in terms of managing delivery teams and providing coaching to individuals;
* Strong leadership skills and experience.
* Proven analytical and problem solving capabilities on complex engagements; and.
* A vision of how data analytics are going to be applied.
* Data analytic technology such as Alteryx, SQL, Python, R, Microsoft Azure (Databricks).
* SQL (preferably SQL Server) and data manipulation; and.
* Machine learning techniques.
* Use of visualisation technologies such as Power BI and Tableau.