DevOps Pipeline Architect - DV Cleared
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Required: DevOps Pipeline Architect
Duration: 6 Months+
Location: full time on site in Basingstoke
Clearance Level: DV Level
Your role will involve:
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Solution Architecture and Project Management, with ability to communicate at all levels from Business Stakeholders to Development teams.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Domain architects and Engineering teams to translate business requirements to produce the required architectural documentation (to organization standards) meeting project requirements.
- Design, develop and deploy a high-performance, scalable, reusable EMRDS Java solution.
- Conduct solution gap analysis and work with project team to agree and specify solutions.
- Must be able to determine scope, effort and resources required to: specify, build, test and implement the end-to-end solution including any required integration, build reports to support the solution.
- Address any production defects and handle any technical issues.
- Administer solution securities and in charge of user group maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and train and mentor team members during all phases of the project.
- Constantly monitor and revise project plans, budgets, timelines, and resource estimates based on project needs.
- Conduct testing and quality assurance to ensure the solution meets established standards.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry best practices to drive innovation.
Your Transferable Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as a Java Solutions Architect in a secure environment.
- Strong knowledge of architecture principles, software development, and integration technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability and track record in clearly aligning technical solutions with explicit business objectives.
- Certification in relevant technologies or solution architecture is beneficial.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.