SC/DV Lead Architect
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SC/DV Lead Architect
- Contract until 31/03/2024
- Inside IR35
- SC or DV clearance required
- Hybrid working
- Based in Corsham
- 2/3 days per week in office
Reporting directly into the Programme Manager for one of our defence clients, this is a key leadership role and will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team for the Programme.
The right individual will act as 'the right hand person to the Programme Manager' and be responsible for technical decision making.
You shall need to:
* be able to lead a disparate team include other architect roles and from across the diverse supply team that are actively delivering into this key Defence programme.
* You shall need to note that there are a number of architects looking at elements of the programme e.g. enterprise architect and data security architect. There are also architects looking a elements of the programme in Core and Foundation and within the DevTeams subcontract.
* Must be able to coordinate, lead and actively engage with the architects to manage communications with the Technical Design Authority (TDA).
* Must have strong people and leadership skills as well as being technically astute. You shall need to be comfortable briefing to Senior Leaders and Technical Authority team members within Defence.
* Must be willing to work on-site in Corsham 2/3 days per week.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
* Needs to understand identity
* Minimum SC required.
Notes for the role:
* Digital Transformation experience including a good appreciation of Identity and Access Management (IdAM) knowledge
* Strong stakeholder management experience, able to negotiate and communicate across different levels of ability.
* Able to demonstrate Project Management methodology albeit technical.
* Strategic Thinker with an ability to lead in application of strategy.
* An understanding of operational management of identity services.
* An appreciation and where possible strong skills in access and authentication.
* Knowledge of application of Digital Identity in similar client markets.
* Nice to have - knowledge of Defence and associated policies, i.e. JSP 440/604.
To be considered, please send through an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.