25th November 2023
£80000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Regulatory Reporting Accountant
£80,000 per annum
I am currently partnered with a Global Insurance business on their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Insurance Regulatory Reporting Accountant to be part of a growing team.
The role will be responsible for
* To lead in the production of the SII balance sheet, QRTs, SFCR and RSR.
* Assist with the calculation and projection of the Standard Formula SCR and Own Funds for the International insurance carriers.
* To lead the preparation of the groups regulatory returns.
* To lead the preparation of the insurance carriers regulatory returns.
* Identifying and implementing process improvements.
* Insurance accounting experience essential.
* Solvency II regulatory reporting experience essential.
* Experience in running the Standard Formula model desirable but not essential.
* Ability to present and communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Must have full right to work within the UK, no sponsorship available. Applicants without full right to work will not be considered.