21st November 2023
City Of London
£85000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Tax Manager
City of London
£85,000 - £100,000 per annum
A market leading specialist insurance business, part of the Loyds insurance market, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their business.. In this London based, hybrid role, you would be working as a stand alone position, responsible for liaising with the external tax consultancy team and overseeing all tax related matters in the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Direct & indirect tax compliance,
* Manage the tax strategy of the business by advising stakeholders on key tax risks,
* Monthly, quarterly and annual tax accounting & reporting,
* Liaising with and delegating to external tax advisors,
* Tax Computations,
* Lloyds Insurance Tax returns,
* Identify and implement any tax process efficiencies.
For this role you will:
* Be a qualified tax accountant (CTA/ ACA/ ATT),
* Have at least 2 years experience in a Lloyds insurance tax role,
* Experience working in the insurance industry (essential),
* Have comfortable exposure to both direct and indirect taxes,
* Confident business partnering abilities.
In return this role offers the opportunity to make it your own, granting lots of autonomy to be your own boss, flexible hybrid working, competitive annual bonus and potential bonus buy outs for those applicants who may have a bonus due in the new year.
If the above sounds like you, please waste no time and apply online today!