Senior EMC Engineer - Component EMC
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role will contribute to the management of Vehicle EMC sign off. For Electronic components including first application to running changes. Role is to support EMC Delivery Team Manager ensure all Electronics modules from any squad meet the corporate EMC requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Component EMC Test Plans
- Component EMC Results
- Component EMC Deviation approval
- Component Owner and Supplier support
- Support vehicle EMC issues resolution.
- Assisting the owners of non-compliant components to complete vehicle evaluations which enable component sign off
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Relevant previous experience in a similar electromagnetic compatibility engineering role
- Understanding of EMC theory and design principles, and experience of practical implementation
- Component EMC test experience (automotive)
- Degree or proven relevant equivalent experience
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other department
- Valid Driving Licence
- Knowledge of HV Vehicle systems and components
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3289976