A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The DPP Launch and PVT team are responsible for delivering new models and model year programs on behalf of the DPP engineering department, also delivering the targets set by the business for DPP Quality, contributing to the drive to achieve world class performance levels.
The team operate in an exciting & dynamic environment providing the interface between the Core DPP Engineering Team and Manufacturing.
As a Senior Launch and PVT Engineer You will be part of the team leading the introduction of new model programs and in cycle model year updates into our UK based plants, representing DPP in various forums including LRR, LMM & associated Agile cadence reviews.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Utilise problem solving tools to deliver robust countermeasures.
- Investigate build related issues to identify ERA / ICA actions.
- Prepare accurate and objective technical status reports in support of programme/launch management (LMM) meetings and senior programme gateway reviews (NMLR & LRR gateways)
- Analysis of internal and external data, including warranty data, Road Side Assist data, FMS, EPQR's, VFDB, Customer Surveys, FLAGS & Qbay, DMD & VFDB.
- Develop IQM projects to deliver containment and permanent corrective actions.
- Support Launch & PVT related presentations as required, to forums such as DPP Weekly Quality Showcase, Nerve Centre, FiFi, as well as LMM & LRR Gateway reviews.
- Ensure status for all responsible projects accurately maintained and updated in IQM / AIMS.
- Ensure that forward model AIMs are raised for design embedded issues or where running change is not a feasible option.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of vehicle DPP (Electrical) systems
- Proven ability to build and manage multiple internal and external relationships
- Capable of working in a reactive environment
- Previous experience of vehicle program delivery
- Previous knowledge of WERS, AIMS, JIRA
- Experience of problem solving tools e.g. 6 panel, PPS (8D), FMEA, Robustness, Minitab etc
- Experience of cross functional co-ordination capability in Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Quality
- Familiar with Define, Measure, Analyse, Implement, Control & Replicate processeS
- Good understanding of field quality data systems & metrics (IQM, AWS, VFDB)
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3289975