Future Opportunities - Salesforce Devops Architect (Remote/Travel)
This opportunity is posted in anticipation of upcoming needs.
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking andunmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
The Salesforce Devops Architect will have wide hands-on experience in the architect ure, implementation and management of DevOps pipelines across various platforms, including Salesforce, using various tools. This position would be a powerful communicator to technical and non-technical audiences and helped organizations at many levels of maturity improve their quality and pace of innovation.
- Development, documentation of Salesforce DevOps architect ures
- Oversight of Salesforce DevOps implementations
- Up-to-date knowledge and evangelism of the available commercialtoolchains for DevOps
- Assessments of current DevOps environments, tooling, processesand skills
- Design of CI/CD pipelines for org-based and package-based deliverymodels
- Design of automated quality control, deployment and gatingmechanisms stages
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for customers as a subject matterexpert on DevOps
- Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of the architect ure of Salesforce metadata and configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Implemented DevOps processes for enterprise multi-org, multi-teamenvironments with simultaneous, independent workstreams .
- Executed straight-forward, customer-first in-depth DevOp evaluations to provide a clear path for DevOps transformation andmaturity.
- Acted assubjectmatter expert during trainings and technicalhandoffs to organizations at various DevOps maturity levels.
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect ure and Management Designer is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and DeploymentDesigner is preferred
- Mastery of advanced Git (e.g. conflict resolution, cherry-picking,rebasing), one or more popular CICD tools.
- Located in UK or Europe
Job ID: 3289315