Cloud/Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
- Act as a trusted advisor to decision makers at our customer.
- Provide leadership to engineers and architects on the account. Drive the account level architecture review board.
- Devising compelling proposals, from concept and business benefit statements (e.g. presentations) to SoWs.
- Deep dive into technologies, designs and their implementations in the various regions, to develop improvement proposals.
- Provide advice on industry best practices, implementations in other accounts, in a solution agnostic manner.
- Continued architectural oversight of portfolio of inflight projects.
- When needed, willing to provide technical leadership during Major Incidents / Outages.
- Team leading skills and excellent communication skills, verbal and written (English).
- Very good relationship building skills (remote) and Can-Do-Attitude.
- Experience in global standardization of architecture and designs, cloud transformation (Azure, AWS or GCP), Software Defined Data Center (VMWare), Networking (DCLAN).
- Experience in modern (hyper) automation, across multiple landing zones (on-prem, multiple cloud service providers).
- Understanding of Cyber Security & Network Infrastructure Security topics, providing direction and guidance to the lead network and security architects.
Job ID: 3289314