Salary: £40k - £60k per year
Location + Hybrid: North Hertfordshire, onsite at least 3 days per week.
The Electronics Engineer will be joining an established multinational organisation based out of North Hertfordshire. As an Electronics Engineer, you’ll be working alongside an experienced engineering team to design, develop and test a range of products.
As the Electronics Engineer, you will play a crucial role in new technical innovations, performing R&D to enhance the company’s product line. Focusing on designing analogue and digital prototypes you’ll be responsible for schematic capture, PCB design/layout, and supporting testing.
This is a hands-on design role, and the client is interested in speaking with people looking to enhance their skill set and add value to ongoing projects.
For this Electronics Engineer vacancy, we’re looking to speak with Engineers with the following experience:
- Industry experience as an Electronics Engineer.
- Experience designing circuits across the product development lifecycle.
- Analog and digital electronics design.
- Switch mode power supplier (SMPS) and/or power supply designs (PSU).
- Schematic capture, PCB design/layout experience.
- PCB prototyping.
- Knowledge of testing and debugging circuits.
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff
Contact Name: Callum Staff
Job ID: 3289285