This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Coordinator (Construction Renewables)
+ 33 days Holiday + Benefits
An Excellent role on offer as a Project Coordinator with a Global and Industry leading Wind Turbine Company based in Manchester, where you will have fantastic opportunities to work alongside Project Managers on various construction projects and have fantastic career development opportunities.
Do you have previous Project Coordinator Experience? Have worked alongside and liaised with various internal and external parties run BI reports and been involved with the coordination of various projects?
On offer is a Project Coordinator position with a Top 3 Global OEM of wind turbines. You will work closely with Tender management team, Logistics, Project & Commercial Managers and ultimately liaise with a range of internal and external partners to secure key projects. You will work with a range of functions including HSE contractors a for H&S equipment, work on ESCROW agreements, and involved with the coordination of handover to the service and operations team.
This Global Wind Turbine company are currently in a significant growth phase, with multiple projects across the UK & Ireland taking place. With multiple avenues of personal development and continued growth within the team there are multiple routes of career progression available.
This role would suit a Project Coordinator with experience of running multiple projects at the same time with experience in construction or renewables looking for role with fantastic routes of personal development a career progression available.
· Project Coordination working alongside Project Managers and Commercial Managers
· Work closely on Tenders, Logistics, Projects and Commercial teams
· A range of Internal & External Partners including subcontractors
· Multiple avenues of Personal and Career development available
· Project Coordination Experience
· Experienced using MS Project and SAP
· Previous experience in Civils, Construction, Renewables sectors
· Problem solver and able to multi task on multiple projects
· Looking for a Career with a Global player and top 3 wind turbine company with multiple avenues of career progression.
Please click to Apply
BBBH205381To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.