We’re working with an SME in London looking for an Electronics Engineer to play a crucial role in the design and development of cutting-edge projects transforming the world of diagnostics.
The successful Electronics Engineer will work alongside a multi-skilled team of software, firmware, electronics, and mechanical engineers to develop complex medical devices and in-house test rigs.
The opening offers you the chance to join a growing business developing products to help transform medical applications. The successful engineer will focus on product development with the chance to foster significant professional growth and impact the company's future products.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop electronic systems for instrumentation devices.
- Design, test, and deliver analogue and digital electronic hardware solutions.
- Full lifecycle development of hardware.
- Technical documentation.
- Proficient in designing and testing analogue and digital electronic circuits.
- Working knowledge of microchips, microcontrollers, DACs, and ADCs.
- Familiarity with PCB schematic design, layout, and assembly.
- Practical engineering skills including debugging, testing, and electronic assembly.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a multi-disciplinary team.
To find out more about other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff.
Contact Name: Callum Staff
Job ID: 3289274