Senior Digital Productivity Manager
Could you be the first ever Senior Digital Productivity Manager at the Royal Academy of Engineering?
The Royal Academy of Engineering is on an ambitious digital transformation journey, and we're looking for a Senior Digital Productivity Manager to be a driving force behind this critical venture.
Why this new role is more than just a job:
- Be a Digital pathfinder: Lead the charge in revolutionising how we use digital project management frameworks like Agile, and productivity tools such as the Microsoft 365 suite. Your expertise will not only shape our digital landscape but also ensure that our staff and leadership are equipped, confident and driven to excel in this new era.
- Impact at every level: Reporting directly to the Associate Director, Digital, your influence will be pivotal in guiding the Academy's strategic digital initiatives. You'll work closely with the Head of IT and various interdisciplinary teams, creating synergies that resonate throughout our organisation.
- Champion change: This isn't just about managing projects. It's about driving transformational change. Using your adept communication skills and deep knowledge of methodologies such as Microsoft's Service Adoption Specialist and Prosci, you'll spearhead cultural shifts, elevating our digital proficiency and project execution to new heights.
What makes this role unique?
- Dynamic collaboration: Engage with diverse teams and lead initiatives that are at the heart of our digital transformation.
- Culture of innovation: Be part of an environment that values forward-thinking and encourages continuous learning and improvement.
- Real impact: Your work will directly contribute to the fulfilment of our mission in an ever-evolving digital landscape, making a tangible difference in the world of engineering.
Ready to lead the digital charge?
Join us in this exciting role where your passion for digital excellence will not only be valued but will be instrumental in shaping the future of the Royal Academy of Engineering.
Who are we?
The Royal Academy of Engineering is harnessing the power of engineering to build a sustainable society and an inclusive economy that works for everyone. In collaboration with our Fellows and partners, we're growing talent and developing skills for the future, driving innovation, and building global partnerships, and influencing policy and engaging the public. Together we're working to tackle the greatest challenges of our age.
With a diverse workforce and an inclusive and supportive culture, we look to attract candidates from wide and different backgrounds who have a passion for the role engineering plays in society. Our aim is to make the Academy the best place to work for the staff we have and those we seek to attract.
Why work for the Royal Academy of Engineering?
We're looking for people who are driven to make the world a better place. If you're passionate about what you do and want to work collaboratively with talented colleagues to make change happen now and for future generations, we want you to get in touch.
This is the perfect time to join us. We have a dynamic, visionary CEO, a strong leadership team and an ambitious and exciting strategy. The value we bring as experts in our field and change agents is highly recognised and makes the Academy a motivating place to be. Our work today builds on a long, proud history with a focused and ambitious future which we'd love you to be part of.
We are looking for talented people who want to make a difference, to join our team - is this you?
The Academy offers a fantastic package of additional benefits including:
- BUPA cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Independent Financial Advice
- Non-contributory pension scheme with 10% employer contribution
- Life Assurance, 4x annual salary
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Generous holiday allowance
- Wellbeing days and office wide Christmas leave
- Significant investment into your personal and professional development
- Regular social activities
- Subsidised restaurant
Our light, spacious head office is based in a fantastic location in central London with views over St James's Park and close to the West End. We operate hybrid, flexible working practices with a baseline for office-based working of a mandatory weekly team day plus further days each week as required for the role and the Academy.
How to apply/Interview process
To find out more and to apply, please visit our website. As part of your application, you will be asked to upload a CV and a supporting statement explaining your interest in this role and how you fit the experience, knowledge, and skills profile.
Closing date: 10 December 2023.
Interview date: from 14 December onwards (held in-person at our offices).
The Academy is committed to making reasonable adjustments to remove barriers that hinder applicants from applying or staff from working effectively and comfortably.
Job ID: 3289225